1) The words “Excursion” or “Excursions” shall be deemed to refer to any excursions, water parks, theme parks, boat trips, coach tours, etc that are advertised on our web site.
2) The words “Client” or “Clients” shall be deemed to refer to any and/or all persons having booked Excursions, transport or other services through Vantastic Tours, whether through this website, by telephone, in person or by any other means.
3) Vantastic Tours is acting only as a ticket sales agency with permission to sell tickets on behalf of the Excursions listed on our web site. Vantastic Tours do not own, operate or accept any responsibility for any of the Excursions or transport offered or listed on our web site save that of supplying tickets in time and to order.
4) The Client and Vantastic Tours have the right to terminate any service for any reason, including the ending of services that are already under way. No refunds shall be offered where a service is deemed to have begun. All Excursions paid for but not attended by the purchaser shall be deemed to have taken place in their absence, and no refund will therefore be due.
5) Compliance with local and national laws and regulations including, but not limited to, those in respect of health and safety, quality control and third-party liability insurance is the sole responsibility of each Excursion and not Vantastic Tours. Vantastic Tours do not inspect every Excursion in person, and cannot therefore accept responsibility or liability for any non-compliance on the part of the Excursion owner or operator. It is a condition of each booking that all Clients are aware of these conditions before making payment for the Excursion.
6) Vantastic Tours cannot be held liable for any death, personal injury, sickness, accident or loss, including theft, suffered on any Excursions, whether or not caused by the negligence of the Excursion owner/operator. It is the responsibility of the Client to ensure that their own personal or holiday insurance covers them for such eventualities.
7) Vantastic Tours will make every effort to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the information on our web site at the time of booking. Changes may occur, however, and Excursions can occasionally become unavailable between the date of booking and the date of attendance. In those extremely rare cases, Vantastic Tours will inform the Client and offer refund or an alternative Excursion as soon as possible once we have ourselves been notified.
8) Children must be supervised by an adult at all times on all Excursions.